Our client is looking to recruit a dynamic and forward thinking Finance Manager to join their existing business, based at their office in Irvine, Ayrshire.
They are looking for the candidate to have experience, drive and ambition to manage the finance functions within their business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager role will involve but not restricted to the following finance duties:
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with year end accounts
- Control accounts reconciliation
- Accruals and journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Processing payroll
The successful candidate will be:
- Minimum HNC/HND Accounting related qualification
- Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel and Sage Line 50
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Role: Finance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland
Apply for this job now.