S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a training provider who are passionate about making a difference in peoples lives. They help people engage to become economically active through specially designed courses to help upskill adults and unlock their hidden potential. They are looking for Quality Manager to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities
-Ensure the service of the organisation is fit for purpose
-Ensure the business is compliant and ready for any internal or external audits
-Your role will also be to ensure the delivery is “OFSTED ready” at all times and is of the highest quality
- Worked on and have a sound understanding and knowledge of Quality and Curriculum on a number of programmes
-Leading the organisation in preparing and achieving a successful outcome from future Ofsted inspections
-Ability to inspire leaders and bring out the best in delivery staff, whilst embedding safeguarding and the Prevent agenda into the business
Experience and Skills
-Create and manage safeguarding systems, understand barriers to effective organisational safeguarding processes
- Have previously come from a Quality and Operational background in previous role
- In depth knowledge of how to get an organisation 'OFSTED ready'
-Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Good communication skills and organisation
- Outstanding leadership and planning