We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic team in Fort Lee, NJ as part of the Account Team!
The Account Manager is responsible for leading a team of Account Coordinators and leading the planning and execution of assigned projects. This includes an emphasis on managing schedules, client budgets, and internal and external communications. The Account Manager will also assist the Account Director by organizing project documentation, responding to client requests and distributing information to internal resources as needed. The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
- Own the entire campaign process for your portfolio of clients:
- Manage the campaign setup and launch between the client and internal teams;
- Traffic creative tags, QA pixel implementation, and liaise with third party vendors;
- After launch, proactively manage all aspects of campaign delivery by optimizing delivery to meet client goals through constant analysis of data, making decisions to improve performance;
- Work closely with internal teams to understand and communicate campaign status, client expectations, optimization strategies, insights and results back to client;
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with campaign trafficking, pixel implementation and reporting anomalies/discrepancies.
- Serve as subject matter expert on campaign capabilities for Sales, Account Management and external stakeholders;
- Contribute to development of internal processes and resources to continuously improve the team’s quality of support and scalability.
- Highly proficient with Excel including VLOOKUPS, Pivot tables, etc.;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines;
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and possess strong communication skills;
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills coupled with knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e. customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc.).
- A love of data and attention to detail;
- Strong presentation skills to large groups;
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing industry;
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences;
- Experience with email marketing, programmatic technology, and real-time bidding;
- Experience reviewing HTML code for the purpose of identifying email creative issues;
- Experience with tracking vendors such as Bitly, Sizmek, and DoubleClick is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in email, display, ad trafficking or campaign optimization;
- Comfortable around dogs.
Bridge Marketing provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Consumers are changing the way they engage with media, data is changing the way brands communicate with consumers, and Bridge Marketing is at the center powering that change through our campaign management, data and technology solutions helping our clients connect to the right audience across all devices. We are continually investing in our ability to meet our clients’ evolving digital marketing needs and produce marketing solutions. Since our founding in 2010, we have partnered with leading brands and agencies, offering cost-effective data solutions and targeted digital marketing campaigns. We are continuously creating innovative technologies and custom solutions to better understand consumers and reach custom audiences across all devices. As an industry leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership and hiring innovative people to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables our team to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At Bridge, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our business. That's why we provide industry leading benefits and perks, as well as the opportunity to continue to shape and mold our corporate culture. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference we never imagined. Here, you get that opportunity every day! Come join the team that delivers client success all the time, one client at a time!
Role: Account Manager
Location: Fort Lee,
Apply for this job now.