Company: FRIENDSHIP VILLAGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Resident Assistant: Part Time
As a Resident Assistant you will be responsible for assisting residents with daily living, this can include personal cares, dressing, cooking and serving food. You will assist in creating a healthy, safe and thriving environment for the residents and in return gain experience, connect and learn leadership.
Friendship Village has built a workplace that cultivates creativeness, productivity, and enhances learning in a fun and energetic environment. We are looking for employees that are hardworking, dependable, caring individuals who are dedicated to going the extra mile in everything they do. We want only those who practice open and honest communication and build trust in one another.
- Must obtain Medication (Med) Manager Certification within 30 days of hire date
- Must have excellent customer service skills, enjoy serving others, integrity and an eye for detail
- Applicants are required to pass pre-employment screenings that could include: Criminal background checks, Abuse registry check, Drug test, Physical, and TB test.
- Part Time including weekends and holidays
Benefits available - To employees working 25 hours a week or more:
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differentials
Additional Benefits - Available to all employees:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Wellness Center/Employee Gym
- Continued Training