Program Manager Full-time/Part-time Telehealth available
Developmental Pathways is a service provider that provides Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adults. We strive to create individualized treatment plans to increase the functional behaviors of our clients diagnosed with Autism Disorder, Asperger Disorder, developmental delays and other related disorders. We are currently seeking a Spanish speaking Program Manager or BCaBA to provide supervision and ABA programming for our cases with Spanish speaking parents. Case management includes supporting behavior interventionists/RBT in the field and providing parent training. We use various assessment software to assist to make assessment for each client easy individualized. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will become part of our team to collaborate with you to grow together to create the best treatment intervention for each client.
MUST HAVE 1 or 2 or 3 if not, please don't apply.
· Must have BA or MA, and a BCaBA certificate registered with the BACB.https://#removed#/, https://#removed#/services/o.php?page=100155
· Must have MA in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and all hours for BCBA exam eligibility completed
· Must have MA in related ABA field with all ABA coursework completed and all hours for BCBA exam eligibility completed.
We are seeking a motivate person who has worked as a behavior intervention therapist and has experience as a Program Manager managing cases.
· The role of the Program Manager (PM) is to manage a caseload. The duty would include providing supervision, managing the programs including new programs, monitoring data collection and collaborating with a BCBA to provide high quality ABA clinical intervention.
· We focus on cultural sensitivity, high clinical standards, great communication, supportive and accountable.
· Our team is trained across ABA intervention strategies, reliable, dependable and passionate.
· We love what we do, and we are seeking a PM who shares our passion for improving the lives of children and families affected by autism and other developmental delays.
Salary: Full Time $58,000 to $65,000 Part Time $28 to $30 Per Hour (upon experience and availability)
Full time, based on full case load assigned and based upon experience and promotion opportunity to Program Supervisor (salaried) based upon experience
· A management team that truly cares about your future and happiness
· Flexible work schedule with a focus on work/life balance
· 3 tier model: while supervised by a BCBA, increase impact of your expertise to reach more families
· Manager your own schedule
· Mileage reimbursement, a company computer and cell phone
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (for salaried)
· Team members highly value their colleagues not only as colleagues, but also as great friends.
· Generous time off policy (vacation, sick time and holidays)
. Telehealth available during Covid-19
. Bcba certification (optional)
. Master's degree in ABA or related.
· Strong ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and clinical skills
· Has worked as a Behavior Interventionist in the past
· Self-disciplined: Able to schedule and attend client appointments and clinical team meetings with consistency, reliability and punctuality
· Excellent written and spoken communication
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent team player attitude and customer service orientation
· Bilingual skills valued (Spanish preferred)
· Have previous clinical experience at an autism service provider or in a school setting with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
· Prior supervisory experience overseeing a team of ABA clinicians
. BCBA hours completed
. Ability to work remotely by zoom health or telehealth due to current COVID-19 regulations.
Service Areas for multiple positions:
· Brentwood, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, Culver City, Los Angeles, Inglewood, El Segundo
· Inglewood, Hawthorne, Beach Cities, Gardena, Torrance, Lomita, Rolling Hills, Palos Verdes
· Compton, Carson, Signal Hill, Long Beach
If you have experience in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Behavior Analyst, Autism, Social Skills, Developmental Condition, Psychology, Social Services, Children, ABA, Applied behavior analysis, BCBA
Developmental Pathways supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Full Time $58,000 to $65,000 Part Time $28 to $30 Per Hour (upon experience and availability)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR