Role: Clinical Lead
Length of job role: Full time
About the role
This role will be based in a busy and dynamic environment within a fast- paced private nursing home in Ipswich.
This nursing home had a good CQC rating and easy to reach on public transport.
Requirements for the Clinical Lead role:
To join us, you'll need to have
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including latest best practice.
- You'll also need an active NMC Pin
- A high level of clinical expertise necessary to lead and develop a strong clinical team.
- Ultimately, as well as your in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes,
- A strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
About the private nursing home
Our Client is a highly regarded corporate care home operator providing care and support across 4 specialist divisions and is a quality accredited, multi award winning health and social care operator who provide care, support and treatment services to elderly people, younger adults with profound learning disabilities, adults with
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a current, in-date DBS certificate registered with the update service.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.
[... Click Apply...]