Works on completion a variety of production, development and experimental assemblies. Possesses thorough knowledge of all assembly, soldering and brazing procedures and processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs soldering and brazing operations.
2. Supports the Engineering (development efforts) and production teams.
3. Performs tasks assigned by Plant Manager or Lead of assigned area.
4. Performs assembly of parts following drawings and written instructions.
5. Preforms soldering operations.
6. Able to read and write, perform simple mathematical computations, record and summarize own production as well as others, read and understand engineering documentation, utilize checklists, etc.
7. Must be able to utilize prints, mechanical drawings, manuals, etc. that are utilized in the department.
8. Complies with all safety regulations.
9. Treats co-workers and supervisors with respect.
10. Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
11. Uses ingenuity to work through difficult assembly problems.
12. Support the continuous improvement goals of the Company.
13. Complies with all rules, regulations, and procedures of ZIPS.
14. Continuously works as a team member.
Become a part of our growing team!
Zodiac Innovative Power Solution, the Safran Company is located near New York City and at New Jersey shore. We specialize in designing, building, testing, and servicing rotating electromechanical machines and power conversion and conditioning equipment for aerospace applications. Our customers include Cessna, Bombardier-Learjet, Embraer, Leonardo Helicopters, Boeing, Rolls Royce, Bell Helicopters, Textron, Airbus and SAAB Aerospace, as well as the US Army, Navy, and Coast Guard. Our product line includes wire-wound electromagnetic equipment such as generators, transformers (including current transformers), and inductors, electronic controllers for electric brushless starters and generating systems, and power conditioning and conversion equipment ranging in complexity from simple transformer-rectifiers to PWM-controlled variable-speed motor drives and synthesized sinusoidal inverters. Most of our products are in the power range of 10 to 150 kVA.
Role: Production Technician (Soldering)
Apply for this job now.