Job Title: Admin Assistant
Position: Full-time, part-time, temporary
Location: West Yorkshire
Pay: £12.09 per hour
About the role
Are you an experienced Administrator? Are you highly organised? Are you looking to start work as soon as possible? If Yes, we may have the role just for you!
REED Further Education are recruiting an Administrator to assist one of our local college's in the West Yorkshire area.
The successful Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in administration or have been in a similar role
- Experience in customer service or front of house/reception
- Experience within a school or FE setting
- Level 2 English and Maths qualification or equivalent
- DBS on update service or willingness to get one
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education
- Exclusive representation to leading colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning
If you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.