Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants
Due to continued expansion we are recruiting full and part time Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants to join our friendly team working throughout North Dublin City and County. If you are a people person, wanting to make a positive impact to someone's life and have the relevant qualifications and experience, then this is a perfect opportunity for you to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Minimum Qualification: 'Care Skills' & 'Care of the Older Person' QQI level 5 Modules or One Years Professional Experience.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car desirable.
- Must be kind, caring, patient and good with people.
- Willingness to learn and maintain training.
- Good communication skills.
- Be honest and reliable.
- Providing personal care
- Preparing meals
- Support daily tasks and activities
- Assist with light house work
Caremark is dedicated to recruiting the highest calibre of staff, whilst maintaining a consistently professional and friendly approach.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- The ability to keep a good work/ life balance with flexible, part-time or 3-4-day week positions including evening & weekend work available for students or to fit around other commitments.
- Opportunities for people looking to help in the community.
- Part-time and full-time contracts available.
- An Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free uniforms and all PPE provided.
- Professional development training, pension scheme and cycle to work scheme available.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a fantastic company
- The chance to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team who put their service users first
- To maintain a work/life balance
- Full and part time contracts available
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Care, Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Carer, Homecare, Domiciliary Care, Care of the Older Person, Full Time, Part Time, Flexible