High volume service department is looking for an organized, detailed oriented person to perform duties booking / closing service repair orders. Basic computer knowledge is needed, ADP experience and previous automotive is a must have.
Warranty Administrator ensures the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, submitting and following up on claims. As with all positions within dealerships, warranty administrators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Processing all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Flagging and booking time on repair orders
- Keeping abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Arranging for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor and resubmitting all rejected claims promptly.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Keeping track of all warranty parts by noting the repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Work closely with Service Advisors and Technicians to ensure repair order accuracy.
Must pass drug testing and background check. We provide Medical, vision and dental in 90 days and a 401k after 6 months.
* We have been in business since 1985
* Largest Family Owned Toyota Dealership in CA
* 14 Acres of Inventory
* Award winning Service and Sales Department
Role: Warranty Admin / Booker
Apply for this job now.