The Role - Generator Service Engineer (Field)
Shift- DAYS (Monday to Friday)
Salary - £35,000 + £10,000 OT
Commutable from: London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the director, the Generator Technician will provide maintenance, installation, diagnosis, repair and testing services across a range of diesel generator sets and associated equipment for clients mainly within Central London.
The succesful Generator Engineer will need to have:
- A background within Diesel Engines/Generators or a heavy manufacturing background
- Full clean driving licence
The succesful Generator engineer's work duties will include:
- Carrying out client site visits and log work on a central maintenance database.
- Projecting spares requirements for upcoming and planned works.
- Customer liaison, ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all times
- Supporting operational tasks i.e. reporting, quotations, progress reports, customer enquiries etc.
- Installation and setup of generator remote monitoring systems.
- Generator load testing and fuel polishing.
- Generator commission and installation
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
if you would like more information please call Adem Halil #removed# ) or email (#removed#-selection.co.uk)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.