Secondary School Supply Teachers in Southport
TeacherActive are looking for friendly and professional supply teachers for our secondary schools in the Merseyside area. We are looking for enthusiastic newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach key stages 3, 4 & 5.
A mixture of both long term, short term and day2day work will be available and offered to all staff based around your availability.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a classroom.
* QTS or NQT status.
* The ability to cover a specialism and potentially some other topics.
* A passion for teaching and a desire to motivate pupils.
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
* Great rates of pay
* An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
* Excellent referral scheme
*Opportunities to gain invaluable experience at a diverse range of schools
To apply, please contact Dan on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#