Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Better data. Better information. Better outcomes for our clients. The Refinitiv Wealth Management Service Desk is seeking an individual for second level Product Support Call Center Analyst in a fast-paced environment. The duties would consist of client support, incident management, logging details and documentation.
We are seeking an experienced and financial services oriented professional to take on the role of Wealth Support Specialist within our Service Desk located in Brookfield WI. The ideal candidate is expected to evolve and grow within the suite of financial products to meet the changing needs of our clients. This role will provide product direction, research and deployment support to our client companies via incoming calls or email. Proactive internal Network and platform Monitoring provides additional Infrastructure security for our firms.Daily Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and accurately log all clients reported concerns and requests into Remedy Tracking System meeting all content and requirements
- Meet expectations for overall client happiness rating on client surveys to maintain world-class standards
- Resolve technical issues as well as process and facilitate client issues in accordance to ITIL standards (Incident management)
- Continuously monitor our systems to identify and report any changes or trends in the system that may indicate future problems and properly call out
- Research answers to questions or root cause of a problem using the Knowledge database or SharePoint site
- Document troubleshooting guidelines and/or policies and procedures
We care about benefits too.
- Able to work weekend day shift: 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday (including Holidays as the need arises), plus two additional 8 hour days on 2nd or 3rd shift
- Previous customer support and system monitoring experience within the financial services industry is desired, but a qualified individual with excellent customer service skills and a technical capability will be considered
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard methodologies for Incident Management is helpful
- College degree or financial experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive and the ability to ask the right questions to gather the knowledge needed to become a Subject Matter Specialist
- Experience task management; able to investigate into a number of reported issues and provide insightful analysis from accessible resources
- Capable of thinking clearly under pressure
- Pleasant, professional telephone manners are crucial
- Microsoft Office product experience is desired
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Off-Shift Wealth Support Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Brookfield, NY, NY
Apply for this job now.