We are looking to hire an experienced Office Manager to join our team! In this role you will manage a team of experienced tax professionals to accelerate our seasonal tax business.
We also offer career progression to other seasonal and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to continue advancing! Apply Today!
- Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
- Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a large tax office
- Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
- Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
- Manage records and information
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve internal communication and work processes
- Previous experience in management, leadership or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Competitive pay structure
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Seasonal and year-round roles available
- Career progression and opportunities for advancement
Seasonal Work Schedule:
Part-time/Training: Nov 1st - Dec 31st
Full-time: Jan 1st - April 18th
*Opportunities to apply for pre-season after tax season is complete
Pay: $950-$1k / week
Deal-Breaker / Multiple Choice
How much previous work experience do you have in management or a leadership role?
We pride ourselves on providing our associates the opportunity to build a career, build a future, and build a life. Discover what else you can do by joining H&R Block. Apply Today! #removed#/careers
Role: Office Manager - Multi-Unit
Apply for this job now.