Process Engineering Specialist - LNG
Are you a Process Engineering Specialist working in the Oil and Gas industry?
Are you interested in a role based in Qatar?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Kintec Global want to speak to you NOW!!!
Our client, a National operator company is recruiting for a Process Engineering Specialist - LNG to come and work in Qatar
Job Purpose: Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in process engineering to Operations and other Departments to address technically complex and long-t erm process issues. Develop process engineering expertise within the company.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Provide routine process engineering support as needed, including identification and prioritization of asset engineering issues, process troubleshooting, preparation of surveillance reports, call-out support to Operations, identification of process engineering scope for planned shutdowns, and onsite support to process-related shutdown activities.
2. Provide process engineering expertise to address complex and longer-term Operations issues, and process optimization opportunities.
3. Guide and evaluate results of process performance tests including those related to projects handover.
4. Review and contribute to process engineering studies, including process-related MOCs and third-party studies.
5. Actively participate in FRAs, RCFAs, HAZOPs and other assessments addressing process safety and reliability issues.
6. Lead or actively participate in multi-disciplinary or cross-functional initiatives, lending expertise in process engineering.
7. Conduct technical bid evaluations for specialty chemicals and catalysts.
8. Provide preliminary analysis/design to process engineering project queries.
9. Communicate regularly with the Process Engineering Lead to provide updates, highlight the key issues, and provide technical guidance to ensure proper management support .
10. Mentor other process engineers and national graduates to develop their technical skills.
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering or Science.
Knowledge and/or Experience
o 8 years' experience in an oil and gas environment.
o Attain/maintain competence level in accordance wit h the technical competence framework requirements.
Technical and Business Skills
o Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
o Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
Type: Residential staff
Benefits: Medical, VISA, Insurances, Schooling, Flights & Annual bonus