The Project Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for supporting a seasonal hiring initiative for field operations through full cycle recruiting efforts. This position is responsible attracting candidates and creating a pipeline of candidates for seasonal, high volume warehouse work in order to maintain staffing plans. The Project Recruiting Coordinator will work closely supporting field recruiting and HR.
• Owns full cycle recruiting for seasonal field distribution center operations roles
• Identifies potential candidates through various forms of recruitment, such as resume review, local career fairs, networking, candidate sourcing
• Posts seasonal warehouse roles on career websites, reviews resumes and conducts initial screenings of qualified candidates
• Communicates with local HR, field recruiting, and hiring m# through the search process
• Reports on metrics supporting the seasonal hiring initiative
• Assists HR and field recruiting with organizing and conducting careers fairs and hiring events for seasonal employees
• Supports employment activities, such as processing applications, presenting offer letters, submitting requests for background checks and previous employment verification to third party vendors, and administering I9 compliance
• Administers personality assessments, background checks, and drug screens
• Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency required; Associates degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• Understanding of recruiting processes and hiring regulations
• Experience in HR and recruiting systems preferred
• PC literate to include Microsoft Office products
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
GEODIS is a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World. GEODIS, which is part of SNCF Logistics, which in turn is a business line of the SNCF Group, is the number one Transport and Logistics operator in France and ranked number four in Europe. The international reach includes a direct presence in 67 countries and a global network spanning over 120 countries. With its five Lines of Business (Supply Chain Optimization, Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Distribution & Express and Road Transport), GEODIS manages its customers Supply Chain by providing end-to-end solutions enabled by our people, our infrastructure, processes and systems.
Role: Project Recruiting Coordinator
Apply for this job now.