Working with an established consulting firm you'll be working with an existing client base across a number of industries. This exciting opportunity for an independently capable Account Manager or experienced Senior Account Manager will involve significantly developing out an existing client base, and expand footprint into new clients, through work with partners, marketing events and more.
you'll be joining a firm with key strategic partnerships with vendors and trusted supply history.
The post requires an individual with:
- Prior track record selling in either software sales or consulting services.
- Knowledge and be able to build credibility in areas such as Cloud migration, DevOps, Data Governance, Master Data Management
- Strong Sales track record
- New Business mindset into accounts
- Able to build trust and credibility with Partners & Customers
- Excellent Package OTE £110-130k+
- Working closing with the senior project team as well as senior management up to C-Level Execs
- Inheriting existing clients with deal values between £200k and £1m
- Fast growing respected IT Consulting Business in the Cloud and Data technologies
- Strong and expending Technology Partners with large vendors and technology disruptors.
- Strong bench of consultants to work with
- Home based but with regular on site client contact (post Covid)
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Role: IT Sales/Account Manager - Data Professional Services
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.