Electrical Shift EngineerJob TypePermanentLocation- Europe -- Northern europe -- United Kingdom -- England -- East Midlands -- Nottinghamshire RetfordSalary£40,000 - 40,000 per year + OTE £45KApplication FormJob Description
Electrical Shift Engineer
monday to friday rotating pattern
Department: factory plant maintenance
Location: Retford area
£40 - plus Package, Overtime excellent Pension
Rotating shift-based role
Our client is a large FMCG processing manufacturer with a global footprint. It is an estaished site with an established engineering team. Training, development, and support is provided on a small manufacturing site. You will help the site make high quality consumer products.
We have an immediate interim / contract vacancy is for an Electrical Bias Shift electrical maintenance engineer
Providing effective and efficient planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance to minimise losses to production
- Diagnosis, resolution, and elimination of root causes of electrical engineering faults
- Design, trial, and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
- Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls
Is this you?
- We are looking for an electrical bias engineer who has completed a work-based apprenticeship, modern route, or the traditional indentured route.
- The minimum level of qualification we can accept is NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- We are looking for someone with industrial maintenance experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Experience on single phase and 3 phase equipment, especially on AC motors, starters, and drives.
- DC motor and drive experience is of benefit
- Experience of automation and PLC's is also advantageous as is Instrumentation experience including both electronic and pneumatic instrumentation
- Heavy industry, food and drink, chemicals, process, and FMCG continuous process may suit, as well as a general manufacturing background