REGISTERED NURSE - RN - LONG-TERM CARE
We are looking for a Registered Nurse for a full-time contract in Albuquerque, NM! This position is for a small skilled nursing and therapy rehabilitation facility serving the NE area of Albuquerque. Qualified candidates will have prior experience in a skilled nursing/long-term care environment, and a strong focus on getting patients from hospital to home as quickly as possible!
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - LONG-TERM CARE:
- Immediate Opening
- Set schedule: Sun/Mon/Tues, 10P - 630A
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - LONG-TERM CARE POSITION:
- Receive admission and / or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpret assessments / diagnostic data including labs and telemetry
- Promote continuous quality improvement
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- 1 year of recent floor-nursing experience
- Valid RN license in NM
- Basic Life support (BLS) and ACLS certification required
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 25+ offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Role: Registered Nurse - RN
Apply for this job now.