fusionZONE Automotive is an award-winning digital marketing agency and website provider with over 33 years in the industry. We pride ourselves on having an extremely talented marketing team to provide high-tech and high-touch solutions for our 1000+ clients. We are a Google Premier Partner specializing in website development, search engine optimization, social media advertising, and pay-per-click ads.
We’re looking for our next Director of SEM/PPC superstar to lead our small but growing team of advertising ninjas and turn our PPC campaigns into overdrive. You will be responsible for managing the entire PPC/SEM group and achieving high-growth financial targets through testing, optimizing, and implementing a wide range of digital marketing campaigns. Success in this role involves providing strategic and technical insight, owning best practice and optimization strategies and providing recommendations for Search, Display, Video and Social.
This is a key role for the company. You have the opportunity to make a big difference and be recognized for it.
What you'll be doing...
- Grab the reins of our existing campaigns and take them to the next level.
- Oversee development and creation of best practices and processes.
- Identify and capture new growth opportunities within SEM (campaign spend).
- Identify, investigate and resolve campaign performance issues and opportunities with the team - adjusting bids, writing and testing ad copy, expanding keywords, optimizing landing pages, re-allocation of budget across channels, etc.
- Constantly and rigorously analyze campaign performance to capitalize on optimization opportunities.
- Use Google Analytics and other SEM tools (Optymzr, SEM Rush, SpyFu) to track and optimize performance.
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impacts to our sites.
- Manage and develop key vendor relationships.
- Own the quality and work product of your department - contribute to continuous improvement projects regarding processes and quality standards.
- Be a motivation leader - lead by example, train/encourage/mentor team members, provide timely and actionable feedback, champion and facilitate change in a positive manner.
- Test and learn, test and learn, test and learn, test and learn….
- Lead your team to victory!
What we're looking for...
- An over-achiever with proven success in executing paid media campaigns with highly profitable growth.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience with SEM - including building, optimizing, and analyzing paid campaigns across various marketing channels including Google Search, Google Display, Bing and Yahoo.
- An exceptional leader that loves managing small, highly-motivated teams; at least 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - develop strong client relationships and maintaining effective communication across the team.
- Great analysis skills and confidence making information-based decisions.
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and is self-motivated.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Competitive salary (with the ability to earn more if you hustle)
- PPO Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off & Paid Vacation
- Company Events and Socials
- Ping Pong Games
- Walking distance to awesome restaurants and cafes
fusionZONE Automotive is the cutting edge leader in the Automotive Digital Marketing space and has grown to become one of the largest Automotive Digital Marketing companies in North America. Founded in 2009, fusionZONE Automotive creates powerful automotive digital web solutions for our clients. By capturing the largest consumer web audience available, fusionZONE Automotive has successfully attained omnipresence in a competitive digital marketplace, hosting a variety of automotive clients, from single point dealerships to the largest top performing multi-roof franchised dealerships in the industry. fusionZONE Automotive is a full service digital marketing provider, providing customized robust websites, 24/7 Live Sales Chat Operations, Social Media Management, Reputation Management, Search Engine Optimization Services and Mobile Applications.
Mission: By fostering deep collaborative partnership efforts between our automotive digital clients and our support/client services/technical team, fusionZONE Automotive successfully identifies opportunities in improving our client's online presence to drive more traffic and increase automotive sales. Our clients include a full array of all automotive dealership franchises. Furthermore, we are a TDDS participating website provider.
Role: Director of SEM/PPC
Apply for this job now.