Position Purpose: Responsible for accurately completing various loan servicing functions.
- Manage daily monetary transactions including payments, advances, pay downs, payoffs, escrow disbursements and incoming wire postings. This also includes clearing loan control and non-accrual payments.
- Manage all maintenance changes including those set forth from our ELC committee.
- Creates and maintains all collateral filing from inception using New Teck application to track incoming and outgoing files. Including follow up to aging files and maintaining the New Tech tracking application current. Filing all incoming documents accordingly after post-closing.
- Performs and coordinates escrow analysis in accordance to our escrow plans.
- Performs functions relating to system booking and audit review of titles for key commercial customers.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of files to internal and external audit departments/agencies.
- Cross train on other loan operation functions.
- Ensures current procedures are adhered to.
- Other duties as assigned.
Communication - Good listening skills; asks questions to ensure understanding. Shares knowledge, demonstrates openness and honesty. Writes and speaks effectively, states own opinions clearly & concisely.
Cooperation & Teamwork - Works harmoniously with others to get the job done, responds positively to instruction or procedures. Shares critical information with everyone involved in a project or work duty.
Initiative & Work Ethic - Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves desired results. Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities. Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the bank. Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions. Displays commitment and willingness to do what it takes / drive to excel. Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done. Maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
Diversity - Treats all people with respect; values diverse perspectives. Shows sensitivity to individual differences. Participates in diversity training initiatives. Values and encourages unique skills and talents; seeks and considers diverse perspectives and ideas.
Strategic Thinking, Decision Making and Problem Solving - Positions the bank for success; shows creativity when defining solutions. Current understanding of technical processes/equipment uses technology to increase performance/productivity.
Leadership - Subject matter expert for loan system, GL balancing, and loan servicing requests for various loan types and structures.
- 4+ years in more years of experience in Loan Servicing capacity, booking and processing for various loan types with
- general knowledge of commercial and consumer loan regulatory requirements and collateral perfection methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FIS loan system and functionalities and LaserPro FIS interface.
- Ability to understand GL/accounting balancing.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and positive attitude with team members and clients.
- Ability to read and interpret legal agreements and credit approvals.
- Ability to work on multiple transactions simultaneously and meet service level turn-times.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems independently.
- High level of responsiveness to internal and external customers.
Bridgeview Bank Group is a rapidly growing community bank focus on great customer service. Bridgeview Bank Group offers a team environment, with employees who take pride in serving our customers, and our commitment to diversity shape a culture of leadership within our organization. As a part of the BBG family, you will have the opportunity grow, learn and advance in a vibrant and customer centric organization.
Role: Loan Servicing Specialist
Apply for this job now.