You could work with this company in the Forest Hills, New York area on a long-term contract / temporary to full-time basis as their HR Recruiter! Highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Recruiters might be interested to consider this skill-defining role. We need to find a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities to work with this organization. You will mainly be required to recruit candidates for a wide variety of positions across accounting, marketing, operations, and technology fields. In addition to recruiting functions, you will be handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department. Submit an application for this role now!
What you get to do every single day
- Fulfilling interviews
- Conducting various administrative duties
- Leveraging digital recruiting resources
- Forming internal recommendations
- Sustaining new-full-time on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Typing and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Stocking and filtering candidates through various sources and platformsJob Requirements:
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- This position's duties require a person who is highly detail oriented; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Proficiency in ADP Workforce Now
- Solid understanding of Talent Acquisition
- Expertise in sourcing recruitment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- This position needs to have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.