Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside an accountancy practice based in Central London to provide them a with a qualified Audit Manager to join their team on a Permanent Basis!
Our client is seeking an experienced manager with a professional services background to work within their Audit and Accounts department.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients across a niche industry. This will include managing the client relationship and ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly.
The main duties of this role include:
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP and FRS
- Supervising junior staff and providing assistance regarding technical queries and professional development, including conducting periodic appraisals
- Performing billing management
You will be ACA / ACCA qualified with post qualified experience within a professional environment.
To be considered for this position you need to be able to demonstrate:
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Experience of UK GAAP, FRS102, and IFRS
- Experience in managing audits
- Proficient technical ability
- An awareness of corporate tax
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, CaseWare ProAudit, CCH
Please only apply for this position if you have the accountancy practice experience our client is seeking.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Chelsea Williams @ Spencer Clarke Group - #removed#
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers