The Desktop Support Technician provides frontline IT support for 1845 Oil Field Services employees, both locally and remotely. This position is responsible for maintaining, configuring, basic troubleshooting and resolution of desktop hardware, software issues, telephone, email, company website, and instant message.
1. Provide excellent customer service.
2. Respond to inquiries and request for technical support in a timely fashion. Responsible for identifying, prioritizing, researching and escalating issues as needed for laptops, printers, peripherals, copiers, teleconferencing equipment, tablets, workstations, phones, network, and applications.
3. Proactively provide status updates, identify areas and opportunities for improvement, escalation of problems and issues.
4. Perform hardware and software installs along with moves, adds and changes. Provides routine maintenance on IT equipment including cable management, labeling, etc. Assists in maintaining accurate inventory of IT equipment.
5. Provide transport, set-up, and maintain systems for special events, conference, etc. Assist in facilities with on-site project work for office relocation or equipment refurbishment as needed.
6. Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all company records and information.
7. Perform work safely and in accordance with company standards and safety regulations.
8. Report any and all unsafe conditions.
9. Comply with all attendance and company policies and processes.
10. Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
11. Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
1. High school diploma or the equivalent.
2. Two (2) years of related experience.
3. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
4. Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license, a driving record satisfactory to the Company and the minimum state-required insurance.
5. General knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
6. Ability to perform basic programming.
7. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
8. Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, business applications, and help desk technology.
9. Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills with attention to detail.
10. Must be proactive.
11. Possess excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication ability.
12. Experience utilizing fleet maintenance software systems.
13. Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere under pressure.
14. Ability to work independently in an environment where priorities change quickly.
15. Ability to work extended hours and shifts with little or no notice.
Americans with Disabilities Act - 1845 Oil Field Services will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act. We are always willing to consider reasonable accommodations, which may allow a disabled person to perform this or any other job. The requirements are a list of what we believe at this point to be necessary in order to perform the essential functions of the job.
Disclaimer - The above information is only an illustration of the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between 1845 Oil Field Services and employee and is subject to change by 1845 Oil Field Services as the needs of 1845 Oil Field Services and requirements of the job change.
Founded in 2007, 1845 Oil Field Services is a leading dedicated hydraulic fracturing proppant logistics company in the U.S. The Company operates a fleet of vehicles that service all of the major U.S. shale plays, including Marcellus, Permian and Eagle Ford. The Company currently has relationships with all of the major players in the U.S. hydraulic fracturing market. The business is focused on continuing to expand the fleet and strengthen and broaden its customer base. The long-term strategy is to widen the Company's service offerings, while expanding the footprint.
Role: Desktop Support Technician
Apply for this job now.