Our client is hiring a temporary, part time Front Desk Receptionist for their office located in Horsham, PA.
Shift: 30hrs / week, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am-2:30pm.
Temporary; 3-6 months +/-
- Greet visitors (sign in guest register) and issue guest pass that requires escort by staff.
- Issue guest badges to staff that forgot badge or arrives from another location. Track return of badges to request to have IT deactivate badge if not returned.
- Vendor contact for deliveries. Issue badge to deliver goods to mailroom.
- Answering and Transfer of calls, screening calls and take messages.
- Coordination of transport/taxi arrangement for visitors.
- Coordinates meeting rooms schedule and set up for meetings.
- Ordering office supplies in Oracle.
- Stocking coffee supplies and ordering coffee supplies in Oracle.
- Create guest Wi-Fi accounts.
- Preparing UPS and FedEx labels for shipments.
- Distributing USPS mail. Prepare letters/parcels with Pitney Bowes postage meter machine for USPS mail.
- Place service calls for repairs to vendors and landlord.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; must be team oriented and personable with welcoming presence
- Able to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be positive and professional
- Highly customer-service oriented
- Demonstrate knowledge in coordination, follow up skills & able to communicatie at all levels
- Must be organized, detailed & have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such a Word, Excel, Outlook..etc
Role: Receptionist (Full Time; 40 hrs/week)
Apply for this job now.