Company: RYDER REID LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our US law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Specialist to join their London office. Reporting into the European IT Support Manager, the IT Support Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day support of computer operations in International offices. The successful candidate is expected to perform all responsibilities with a commitment to providing superior service to the Firm's attorneys, advisors and staff, and maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork and continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide direct technical support (Level 1 and Level 2) for computer system users in the office.
- Support and troubleshoot both computer and telecommunications-related issues: software, hardware, network devices, printers and smartphones.
- Cisco Phones setup (CUCM Administration).
- Imaging and deploying machines.
- Mobility support (MDM).
- Setting up Audio/Video Conferences
- Handle tickets escalated from the Help Desk in a timely manner. Provide follow-up to users after initial visit. Retain ownership of own assigned tickets and update ticket logs daily.
- Take part in Business As Usual (BAU) tasks and projects as assigned by the European IT Support Manager. IT projects include but are not limited to software upgrades, computer set-ups, phone upgrades and end-of-lease equipment returns.
- Assist with training system users as required on all aspects of computer Technology.
- Participate in application testing.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation for assigned offices and other international offices, when needed.
- Maintain accurate equipment inventory by following policies and with direction from the European IT Support Manager.
- Maintain and improve technical skills and abilities through continuing professional education and certifications.
The ideal candidate will have prior second line/ desktop support experience in a law firm or professional services firm. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter with highly effective communication skills and a strong client service ethic. The ability to build strong and effective relationships across the business is essential, as is excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Knowledge of applications including DMS - NetDocuments and Citrix.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.