Long Island based company seeking Full Time CNC – Mill Operator/Set up.
Day and second shifts available Monday through Friday.
· Setup CNC Mills.
· Fabricate Fixtures to improve job.
· Hold close tolerance +/-.0005.
· Read prints.
· Able to determine tools required to machine parts.
· Setup fixtures and indicate.
· Monitor fixtures for possible breakdown in sharpness of tool.
· Able to edit existing programs as necessary.
· Capability of inputting programs into CNC from hard copy or PC.
· Check size of parts to be sure they conform to prints.
· Monitor tools during operation for wear and breakage.
· Operate CNC after it is setup.
· Capable of reading micrometers & veneers.
· Capable of sharpening drills & face of end mills.
· Ability to write Mill programs from prints a plus.
· Knowledge of 4th axis setup a plus.
· Lift up to 100 pounds with assistance
· Have working knowledge of deburing and equipment.
We invite you to join our team of professionals, and enjoy the challenges and rewards of an ever growing and exciting industry. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package, to include a 401k retirement plan with a generous match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, as well as Long Term Disability and AD&D insurance.
Equal opportunity employer
Koehler Instrument Co., Inc. is a leading manufacturer in the Petroleum / Petrochemical industry, providing quality testing instrumentation and technical support services for research and testing laboratories for more than 50 years. Our firm has operated on Long Island since 1972 and has a complete global distribution network and strong industry presence.
Role: CNC Machinist - Millling
Location: Long Island,
Apply for this job now.