We are seeking to add a Full-time Receiving Clerk to our team! You will be responsible for receiving and processing firearm shipments, accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping.
- Remove firearms from shipment packaging
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Print pull sheets, locate, and pull firearms for processing and shipping throughout the U.S.
- Package and box firearms, address, stamp, and stack merchandise on pallets
- Transport packaged firearms to staging area
- Load pallets on trucks with forklift
- Perform other duties as assigned
- U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the United States under the Immigration Reform and Control Act
- No convictions for any felony, or misdemeanor conviction of domestic violence (convictions of either prohibit handling of firearms)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Random drug testing is conducted during employment.
- Previous experience in shipping, warehousing, receiving or other related fields may be helpful
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields is preferred
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload in manually lifting and moving up to 50 pounds for 50 feet
- Ability to stand for long periods and to manually push or pull heavy items
- Ability for accuracy with numbers, such as model numbers and serial numbers
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with others in a team-based job environment
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to match quantities and items received to invoices or packing lists
- Ability to understand goods location and retrieval system
- Awareness of warehousing activities to support a safe and hazard-free working environment
- Assist in inventories of product
- Objective and flexible in adapting to changes in priorities and work assignments that may impact established courses of action for project completion
You must submit your resume. If selected for further contact, it is required to fill out and submit a BudsGunShop.com employment application that will be provided to you via e-mail.
Buds Gun Shop & Range in Lexington, Kentucky offers a large selection of today's best firearms, ammunition, and gun accessories.
We pride ourselves on our prices, selection, and customer-focused business practices. Whether for the marksman, sportsman, law enforcement, or those interested in self-defense, we have firearms for them all. Our 12,000 square foot retail showroom proudly features the most popular brands and most sought after items in the market today.
We also offer a technologically advanced shooting experience in our 15,000 square foot indoor range. Our climate controlled atmosphere is complete with a viewing area, state-of-the-art bullet trap, and a wireless touch-pad targeting system.
Role: Full-time Shipping / Receiving
Apply for this job now.