$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is seeking a Tax Accountant for an established accounting services firm. This position will become an integral team member in a small company environment. We are seeking an accountant that enjoys public accounting to make a significant impact on clients’ financial lives, and work-life balance.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Tax planning and tax preparation for individuals and small businesses
- Preparing and filing tax returns
- Prepping and scanning completed returns into a secure server
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits
- 2+ years of tax preparation experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks software
- Ability to transition to and from accounting to tax preparation to tax-focused financial planning, throughout the year
- Possess strong technology skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality and high standards for ethics and excellence
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.