X2 MECHANIC FOREMAN
Offshore North Sea on a 70/35 Rotation
6 Months + contract
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who is looking for x2 Mechanic Foreman's to start ASAP.
Manage and maintain offshore equipment through coordination of the assigned team, respecting HSE and Quality procedures and practices.
- Manage site equipment, ensuring the continuous operation through ordinary/extraordinary maintenance and repairs, as directed by the Vessel Equipment Engineer (or Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer, if applicable).
- Coordinate the team of Mechanics Offshore during his/her shift, in order to ensure that the work is carried out safely, in compliance with quality requirements and within establish time schedules.
- Ensure compliance with the Permit-to-Work system and isolation standards (if applicable).
- Ensure compliance with daily Tool box talks meeting and JSA.
- Report any incidents and near-miss events.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping in the work area, ensuring it is free from any safety hazards.
- Inform the Vessel Equipment Engineer of any equipment malfunctioning or abnormal conditions.
- Intervene with own team to rectify equipment mechanical breakdowns.
- Intervene with own team to carry out maintenance and repair on production equipment, in accordance with the work plan defined by the Vessel Equipment Engineer (or Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer, if applicable).
- Report to the Vessel Equipment Engineer (or the Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer, if applicable).
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Mechanic Foreman's looking for new employment.