The Service & Repair 1 position has the primary responsibility to service and repair products per work instructions performed in a non-environmentally controlled environment. Service & Repair 1 is a direct labor position working in a standard production environment. Candidate must be comfortable working with various adhesives and solvents.
- Read work instructions (DI)
- Verify work instructions match assignment
- Verify incumbent is trained to perform work instructions
- Collect required materials from bins
- Set up workstations per work instruction
- Perform service and repairs and inspect own work as instructed
- Ability to learn to perform data entry documentation and in computer software
- Learn new work instructions as required by Supervisor
- Complete required training in a timely manner
- Assist other service and repair staff with their duties as requested
- Assist with other projects as requested by a member of management
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must show proof of Hepatitis B shots or willing to get shots (company paid)
- Ability to read and understand Device/Work instructions
- Ability to record data on documentation and in computer software
- Ability to understand verbal work instructions from Supervisor
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a repeated basis
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) / Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Basic knowledge of windows based computer software
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to carry out tasks through detailed written or oral instructions
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
1st Shift, 6:00am
4314 Zevex Park Ln.
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Role: Service & Repair
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.