Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Contact Centre ManagerWeybridge£28,000 - £33,000 per annumFixed term contract (12 months, potential for an extension)
Working for a prestigious automotive company out of Weybridge, the role for Contact Centre Manager is essential for effectively managing client expectations and perception. The client is looking for a suitable candidate to start by September 1st.
As the Contact Centre Manager, you will be overseeing the customer contact team and ensuring call and revenue reporting is up to date and accurate. You will help build a team who can flexibly support other departments when needed, and ensure processes are documented to company and ISO 9001 standards.
Responsibilities of the Contact Centre Manager:
• Overseeing the Contact Centre team
• Ensuring reports are accurate and up to date
• Continually develop core BDE values of professionalism and hospitality
• Maximising efficiency and quality via staffing and CCT resource allocation
The ideal candidate will:
• Have strong IT skills
• Have flexibility to work on weekends
• Have good client relationship building skills
• Have previous experience within a similar environment leading a team
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• 20 days annual leave (EXCLUDING bank holidays)
If the role of Contact Centre Manager is appealing, please apply online today to get in touch.