Job Title: Primary Supply HLTA
Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
Contract Type: Day to Day, Short Term and Long Term positions available
Leader Education is looking for an experienced Primary Supply HLTA to work with children across Year 1 - Year 6 in a number of subjects. You must be comfortable leading the classroom during PPA cover and be comfortable leading sessions with small groups of children. This may include intervention sessions in core subjects.
As a Primary Supply HLTA, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the teaching and learning process, working closely with students, teachers, and other professionals within the school environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- HLTA qualification
- Have experience working within schools
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and a commitment to meeting the diverse needs of students
- Proficiency in utilising technology for teaching and learning purposes
Leader Education can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme: £100 per referral (terms apply)
- Free CPD including Team Teach
- A dedicated consultant to answer any queries and for ongoing support
- Potential permanent contract after a qualifying period
If you are interested in this Primary Supply HLTA role, you are invited to submit a comprehensive CV outlining their teaching experience, qualifications which are relevant to this role. Please email your CV or call us on #removed#.
Leader Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, all applicants must go through a thorough vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.