Self Storage Consulting Group (SSCG) is the leading provider of self storage third party management and we have an exciting career opportunity for a part time Maintenance Technician.
The ideal Candidate will be an energetic, independent, self-starter who has excellent grounds keeping and building maintenance skills while possessing a knack for positively engaging with our office employees and tenants.
This position requires the following:
A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND PROOF OF INSURANCE
SNOW BLOWING AND SNOW REMOVAL IN THE WINTER MONTHS
Drive company truck for work related purposes
Company issued maintenance uniform
· Responsible for the cleaning of the interior and exterior units
· Perform daily janitorial service in restrooms
· Requires the use of landscaping equipment, power tools, pesticides, fertilizers, snow equipment
· Light Landscape maintenance to include pulling weeds, removing debris
· Use of now equipment such as golf cart with plow and shovel to remove snow and apply salt to required areas, to include storage unit door fronts
· Keep outdoor areas and walkways clear of trash and debris
· Perform minor repairs, experience with grinders/drill prefered
· Assist with maintenance projects as required
· Willing to work in all outdoor conditions/elements - rain, snow, heat etc.
· Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and complete assigned duties within a specified time frame
· Effective judgment and decision-making skills
· Excellent communication and customer service skills with staff and tennants
· Basic computer skills
· Paid Holidays
· Use of storage 10 x 10 storage unit for 1/2 price
Role: Janitorial/Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.