Information Security Analyst
Magic Circle law firm looking for an Information Security Risk Analyst to join their growing team. They would like to speak to enthusiastic people looking for their next opportunity. If you are looking for both an exciting Information Security environment and a company with a great culture, this is an opportunity for you. They offer to help train you and to pay for your certifications in the future!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with Procurement and suppliers in order to provide risk assessments.
- Identifying Information Security Risks.
- Information Security assessments of suppliers' information security controls.
- Working with suppliers on developing information risk management including tools, strategy and policy.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within an Information Security role.
- Experience performing risk assessments or complinace reviews to ISO27001.
- Understanding of Cyber Risk.
- Great communication skills and willingness to work with a broad range of suppliers.
Location: London/Leeds/Birmingham (remote initially)
On top of that they offer flexible working, social environment and opportunities to advance your career. If you are ready for a new challenge, apply today and kickstart your career!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Role: Information Security Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.