Immediate Opening for a Pediatric Dental Assistant! Growing Pediatric Dental Practice in Manhattan Seeking Experienced Dental Assistant for a minimum of 30 hours/week (MUST be available Monday-Thursday and 2 Saturdays per month). We are a high tech, nearly paperless office. We are looking for someone with a warm and friendly demeanor who feels comfortable chairside assisting with a variety of procedures from hygiene and basic restorative to pulpotomy and pediatric crowns. Your smile and positive attitude must always shine. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication skills, efficient and accurate computer and charting skills, and be confident taking x-rays and impressions on children, as well as pouring up models.
If you believe you possess the qualities necessary to successfully fulfill this role, we look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. Certified Dental Assistant
2. CPR Certification
3. MINIMUM of 2 years of experience working as a dental assistant, with at least 50% of that time having been spent treating children.
4. Experience with Dentrix/Dentrix Ascend Practice Management Software and Mac computers
5. Effective written and verbal communication skills
6. Proficiency taking x-rays
7. Knowledge of primary and permanent dentition nomenclature and charting/treatment planning.
8. Ready and available professional references
9. Team player
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity
If you believe that you meet all of these requirements, we would like to hear from you. Please include the following information with your response: A letter of Introduction, your resume with qualifications, and your salary requirements.
Thank for your attention to detail. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a state-of-the-art pediatric dental office that focuses on providing the highest quality dental care and customer service in a fun and comforting environment. Our doctors and staff are passionate about their jobs and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. We believe in treating our staff and patients like family and take pride in the positive working environment our "family" has created together.
Role: Dental Assistant
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.