Lurn is currently seeking a highly motivated Product Marketing Manager to work in our Rockville, MD office. The ideal candidate will own product marketing activities for Lurn’s Digital products and be responsible for increasing product demand, product positioning, maximizing revenue and customer engagement.
The Product Marketing Manager will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution.
ROLE SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE
The Product Marketing Manager will measure and analyze the effectiveness of every marketing initiative and support company’s overall revenue goals. As a Product Marketer, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation, database management and customer insights that will be used to inform strategic decisions for product growth and/or development of new products.
The Product Marketing Manager will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs; implement, track and optimize our product marketing campaigns across all digital channels and segments to drive demand.
You will work with the marketing media and creative team, and support teams (such as developers) to launch campaigns on time and on budget with expected revenue goals.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Plan, execute, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on data and customer insights
· Brainstorm new and creative product growth strategies based on customer buying behavior
· Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market including: core differentiated position, launch material, website copy, new feature announcements and help content.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Identify target audience and grow our lead/email list
· Design and implement direct to consumer email marketing campaigns
· Report on sales revenue generated from all marketing efforts
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, sales pages and optimize user experience
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan across sales, marketing, product development, tech and customer support.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA preferred.
· 3 years of product marketing experience, preferably working in a fast-paced, small entrepreneurial environment.
· Knowledge of digital advertising a MUST with deep understanding of cost-per-lead and cost-per-revenue.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Serious self-starter who enjoys producing and seeing their work come to life.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns
· Experience working in short, fast-paced development cycles to deliver results quickly.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills- be prepared to provide previous work samples.
· Previous experience developing product marketing material to support product suite with strong collaboration across the organization
· Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; track record of product success.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Proficiency in marketing automation technology, preferably with Salesforce
Please email resume and salary requirements to #
Lurn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, Life/AD&D, 401k Plan, up to three-weeks paid vacation in the first year, and 10 paid holidays, etc.
Lurn, Inc., the transformational home for Entrepreneurs, is a digital publishing, education, and marketing company based in Rockville, Maryland that helps Entrepreneurs start and scale their on-line businesses. We provide educational courses, in-person and virtual certifications, LIVE workshops, technology and even private coaching. We are dedicated to becoming a central HUB for Entrepreneurs where they can get access to all the resources they need, from co-work space to training to coaching.
Anik Singal, founder and CEO of Lurn, Inc., is widely considered by the industry as one of today’s most successful digital publishing marketers. His specialties include creating launch strategies for new businesses, creating marketing plans and helping businesses go through rapid scaling early in their careers.
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.