Silicon Spectra is one of the leading providers of comprehensive IT solutions, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, telecommunication, R&D etc. We specialize in placement of IT Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, Data Analyst, Project Managers, Software Developers, UX/UI Engineers etc. in fields of healthcare, banking and financial services, high-tech IT business, retail and e-commerce, insurance, entertainment, telecom and cable, pharmacy and life science, oil and gas, travel and transportation, and local and state government for both permanent and contract C2C staffing arrangements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Own new features from ideation, through development sprints, to smoke testing after deployment.
- Collaborate with vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Finance, Business Administration etc.
- Must have completed formal training in Business Analysis or Agile Scrum from a top-tier consultancy in the US.
- Previous experience with TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, UST Global, Anjaneyap, Agama, Flexon, Canvas, Marlabs etc. preferred.
- Lucrative Annual Base Salary of $75,000+
- Large Semi-annual Bonus
- Free accommodation in Silicon Valley or in New Jersey
- Full Health Insurance Coverage
- Immediate H1B, STEM Ext. or GC Sponsorship
- No long-term contractual agreement
- Access to exclusive training & mentorship of Dr. Ash, S. Agarwal, D. Singh, J. Sharma etc.
Please call or text Deepti at (408) 609-4814 or email #removed# or #removed# for faster consideration. We receive a large volume of applications but will try our best to reach out to you as early as possible. We do appreciate your patience.
Services offered by Silicon Spectra: Information Technology Consulting | IT Implementation | IT Staffing | Software Development | Business Process Automation | Quality Assurance and Testing | Information Management | Business Intelligence | Customer Relationship Management | Enterprise Risk Management | Application Development | Big Data Analytics | Project Management
Industries served by Silicon Spectra: Information Technology | Healthcare | Banking and Financial Services | Retail and E-commerce | Telecom and Cable | Pharmacy and life science | Manufacturing | Travel and Transportation | Entertainment | Oil and Gas | P& C Insurance | Government services
Contact us if you are looking for a job or if your company is looking for a Technology Implementation Partner or if you are looking for quality candidates:
Call us at +1 (800) 511-1815 or send us an email at #removed# or visit us at 4701 Patrick Henry Dr # 25, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Role: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.