Job DescriptionAbout Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We're on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.Position Overview
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to support our Brand Marketing team in building towards Daily Harvest's brand awareness goals through integrated campaigns and media.
The ideal candidate will have integrated marketing experience, with a passion for thinking both creatively and analytically. In this role, you will be creating robust, measurable campaigns and media strategies that put our customers first. You will have a results-driven mindset, always looking to be ahead of our consumers needs and actively monitoring the food, cultural and media landscape.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Ensure our brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (campaigns, culinary launches, activations, digital media, and promotional materials).
- Research, develop and implement go to market strategies for integrated campaigns and evergreen awareness driving initiatives.
- Define measurable goals for each campaign, reporting on success with recap reports on all brand data metrics
- Develop creative briefs and work collaboratively with the Integrated Marketing team (Growth, Lifecycle, Brand and Creative) to bring ideas from concept through execution, always keeping our brand and customer in mind.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, partnerships and social to build extensions to campaigns
- Work with the data team to analyze ROI of campaigns and keep an always on approach to measuring awareness and organic attribution.
- Track campaign spend and monitor monthly budgeting
- Research consumer trends and monitor competitor activity
- 5-7 years experience in working with or across multiple marketing channels, managing integrated marketing campaigns, either in-house or at an agency
- Passionate about food and obsessed with staying abreast of brand media and cultural events in and outside of our industry
- A solutions-oriented, self starter who thinks analytically, meets deadlines and exceeds expectations
- Ability and desire to seek out new ideas and approaches, challenging the status quo on campaign approaches and media mixes
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Obsession with creating world class campaigns
- BA/BS degree
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.