Job Title: Electrical Installation Lecturers
Position: Full or part time, temporary or permanent
Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
Salary: £30 per hour or £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Have you considered a career which will enable you to pass on your Electrical Installation expertise to young adults? Are you an experienced lecturer already but keen to work for an agency with your own dedicated consultant and industry leading benefits?
If so, REED Further Education are recruiting Electrical Installation Lecturers based in the Yorkshire & Humberside area.
We are looking for Electrical Installation Lecturers as our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team are working in partnership with some of the most well renowned education providers in the regions. We are always looking for candidates for temporary and permanent roles, for both experienced and new to teaching professionals.
The successful Electrical Installation Lecturers will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- Minimum of a level 3 qualification in a relevant or related subject area to that you would be teaching.
- Experience of interacting with 16 - 18 year olds including in the workplace i.e. apprentices
- A keen interest in equipping others with knowledge and skills in your specialism
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths or the willingness to obtain
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are an Electrical Installation Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Further Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment by completing mandatory training within 6 weeks of your first assignment and annually thereafter.