Company: TITLE BOXING CLUB - RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
TITLE Boxing Club Trainer
All trainers will be trained in the TITLE Boxing Club® system philosophy, class expectations and instruction including personal training sessions. Trainers are fitness instructors that are a leading a class in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment. A trainer's responsibilities include motivating, teaching, challenging, and making the PowerHour fun.
All trainers will be eligible to acquire clients for Personal Training. This can be done through teaching classes and our Joining Packages that include intro sessions for new members. The goal will be to funnel these new members to the Trainers to have opportunities to sell personal training and build up their schedule.
- Welcoming members, meeting and attending to guests in the class; wrap hands for members and prospects who need assistance
- Maintains highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and policies
- Follows the TITLE Boxing Club® format
- Ensures the safety of all members
- Looks professional by wearing TITLE Boxing Club® attire and has high level of hygiene
- Enrolls current and potential members into the club or for private lessons based on their fitness levels
Hours: Classes begin as early as 5:30am and may continue to 9pm; weekend class hours may vary from club to club. Trainers are expected to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to class.
- GED or equivalent in experience
- Personal Training Certification such as: ACE, AFFA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, Premier and Apex
- Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes
- Market classes and personal training sessions
- All employees should be trained in CPR, First Aid, AED and procedures for handling emergencies which may occur in the Club. Assistance with the above certification(s) is available.
- Easily builds strong relationships with our members by being their fitness expert
- Avid user and knowledge of Social Media including (but not limited to): FB, Twitter and Instagram
- Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques, including lifting heavy weights
- Maintains personal commitment to health and fitness
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Advance training levels in boxing and kickboxing techniques
- Stays current on latest health and fitness trends
- Loads short workouts to the video portion of TITLE Boxing Club feed