Job Title: Production Specialist
Reporting Relationships: Production Lead
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
FLSA: Non Exempt
Job Summary & Purpose: Operate equipment and/or hand tools, according to standard operating procedures, to transform raw materials into finished product. Account for accepted and scrapped goods and task times in written documentation.
· Handle and process materials per work instructions and procedures
· Perform quality and performance testing per work instructions and procedures
· Use process equipment and tooling per work instructions and procedures
· Perform at an acceptable rate of throughput
· Complete documentation per procedures
· Maintain tools, equipment and work areas
· May be required to train new specialists in assigned function
· Communicate upstream any in-line material or process issues
· Work safely and follow all safety protocols.
· Communicate effectively and work well with others.
· All other duties as assigned by manager / supervisor.
· High School education
· No previous experience or certification are required
· Basic math skills
· Excellent documentation practices and communication skills
· Must be able to read, understand, and comply with step-by-step instructions in English.
· Can work in an organized manner to maintain segregation of orders/materials
· Must be able to function as a member of a high achieving team
· Work will be in shared production space in a typical production environment
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Odor free environment (smoke-free, fragrance free)
- Ability to visually inspect features of less than 1mm
- Ability to properly lift up to 65lbs
- Excellent vision and fine motor control
- Use of manufacturing equipment including electronic field generators
- Handling of chemicals/biologicals in a laboratory environment
- Use of laboratory equipment (manual and electronic)
- Ability to be on feet all day/sit for long periods of time
Role: Production Specialist
Apply for this job now.