Company: EVOLVE SELECTION LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Evolve is recruiting for a motivated Territory Manager in the Medical Technology industry promoting Urology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business unit across North East England and Yorkshire which is overachieving on sales and profit targets and is growing from strength to strength. With around 1,300 employees, this company operates in a diverse range of business areas, and as a result they have built an exceptional team of individuals with a variety of skills and experience.
- Experience within a field sales environment within the healthcare industry.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Territory Manager within Med Tech.
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in organisation and prioritisation.
- The Theatre Territory Manager will be responsible for innovative, game changing medical technologies backed with NICE guidance.
- Managing the sales opportunities within your territory through to successful completion using ISP.
- Accurate and regular forecasting of sales opportunities.
- Professionally represent the organisation at face to face/virtual exhibitions, workshops, and educational meetings.
- Deliver post sales training, commissioning, and support for new and existing customers across product portfolio.
- Ensure diary is managed effectively to maximise customer interactions and manage sales activities through the effective use of CRM.
- Demonstrating medical/surgical equipment to clinical staff within hospitals, carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers with a view to growing market share for their portfolio as well as providing sales support.
Role Specific Competencies
- Long-Term View
2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Andy Boyd to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.