RF Design Manager - Radio/Wireless/Telecoms/Site/LTE/Engineering
Remote Contract - Outside IR35
The Design Manager will be the technical authority in the field of Wireless Telecoms Site Design and define and execute the current and future strategies for meeting site design requirements in line with the customer demand. The Design Manager will carry out a design lead function for all incoming BAU design queries and provide support to Structural Engineering with general design queries, generating design standards and supplier auditing.
The Design Manager will ensure that all solutions deployed into the network are fit for purpose and requirements for installation and maintenance area clearly defined and accepted by the business.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Must have Wireless Telecoms Site Design management & hands on Wireless Telecoms Site Design experience
- Must have the following experience: RF, site adaptation & field experience.
- The successful applicant will be having experience in creating, adjusting & optimizing design guidance documentation.
- Excellent customer facing experience.
- Experience of working within the Telecommunications sector
- Extensive professional telecoms design and telecoms infrastructure project experience
- Good understanding of Structural and/or Electrical design on Wireless Sites, including H&S compliance
Please note this is a remote role with some travel outside IR35.
Candidates based in the UK are required.
Please get in touch for more information.