SUPPORT WORKER -NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Days or Nights- Permanent full-time positions on offer
- Our client, a major Blue Chip Organisation
- Pay rate- £9.51 per hour
- Located, Farnham, Surrey, GU10
About the facility:
The community based accommodation enables people with complex and high levels of need, to live independently in their own flat with the reassurance that care support is on hand 24/7.
Support workers are committed to enabling the people they support to live the lives they want; lives which are fulfilling, meaningful and happy. This could be day to day support including medicine,community help like shopping,activities like cinema or working alongside them in the communal areas.
What is the job?
A Support worker is essential to work every day to help all residents live a dignified and meaningful life. The job requires the highest of standards, bags of passion while always considering the resident's choices, their views and respecting their independence.
What we are looking for?
For this role our client is now commencing a commitment to provide full training with opportunities to access NVQ training which can be supported to begin to progress your career as a Support Worker.
Our clients expect and look for qualities of an individual's character - areas like kindness, honesty, friendliness, passion, good communicator, both team player and a person with individual aptitude. Being able to think and make decisions under pressure, be positive when the chips are down and always keep a smile will all help secure your next job.
Benefits to you:
1. An excellent starting trainee rate of pay £9.51 per hour with additional hours and overtime opportunities
2. 6 Different shift patterns available with permanent contracts ranging from 24-48 hours
3. Free DBS checking
4. Life insurance and pension scheme
5. NVQ and other training to national recognised standards along with continuous training on the job
7. Cycle to work scheme
Please send your CV to Care First Uk recruitment, or for further details you can call us on 01202 854777 (during office hours) or 07785 331104 (during evenings and weekends)
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, why wait call us now for the right candidate's immediate interview and decisions can be offered.................
Ref to quote Farnham/SW/AJ