Faith Church is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Director to join our Church Team. The Ideal Candidate will possess experience with paid social media marketing and traditional public relations programs. The candidate will work to create, implement and manage comprehensive social media and public relations programs for Faith Church.
- Manage KPI metrics to track engagement, reach and ROI
- Evaluate day-to-day social presence and content on various channels including Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube and Periscope
- Utilize knowledge of social influencer and social strategy best practices
- Provide creative briefs in order to guide the development of social assets as well as deliberate planning and goal setting
- Utilize research skills to translate data into actionable initiatives
- Responsible for maintaining a Basecamp
- Using SEO (search engine optimization) & generation of inbound traffic
- Content creation and management
- 1-3 years developing and managing social media marketing programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, analytics, and social media platforms
- Strong communication and writing skills
- 2 or 4-year degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Journalism, or equivalent experience
If interested please send Letter of Interest, Resume, Portfolio of Work and Salary Requirements to #removed#
Please Note: No application will be reviewed without work portfolio attached.
- Casual & Upbeat Atmosphere
- Short-Term / Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Leadership Opportunities
- Caring Culture
- Familial Values
- Brand Bonuses
- Complete Support
- Moments to Reset
Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest most influential and innovation churches in America.
We are one church with five locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are in the process of adding more campus locations. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that!
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: West Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.