As the largest UK Educational Recruitment Agency, Teaching Personnel can offer unrivalled access to the countries schools. With over 80 offices nationally we work in direct parallel with school leadership teams to provide them with staff that are fully vetted, capable & effective in their roles.
I am looking to recruit a qualified SEN Teacher to work at one of our partner schools in Liverpool on a full-time, long term basis. The role will start as soon as possible and the right applicant will work through the summer term. I want to see applicants who have a proven ability to adapt to a multitude of situations and thrive on being challenged and have SEN experience.
The ideal SEN Teacher:
• Will hold QTS.
• Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
• Be available on a part-time/ full-time basis.
• Have experience of the current curriculum
• Can offer flexible work availability
• Have experience with SEMH and challenging behaviour
Must be available to work after Easter
Must be able to drive
If you wish to apply for this SEN Teacher role, please email me on mica.marsden @teachingpersonnel.com or call 01512710225