I am currently working with a UK based CRO, who are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their team. This is a completely remote role, with a competitive salary dependant on experience.
The company are experts in the clinical industry, providing tailored trials executed to the highest standard, in turn strengthening their reputation within the market.
Senior Clinical Project Manager Role
This brilliant opportunity is all about managing complex clinical trials whilst providing support and clear communication to the clients. Whilst being client driven, the successful candidate will provide leadership through strong communication skills and an expert knowledge of the clinical industry.
Further responsibilities include;
- The senior CPM will fulfil the requirements associated with the clinical trials including running the trial to budget, on time and in compliance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Partake in bid-defence meetings, all client facing interactions and ensure the trial is run to the agreed upon expectations.
- Provide support and excess training where necessary to other team members.
Senior Clinical Project Manager Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical project management.
- At least 6 years' experience in clinical research.
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education.
The interview process includes a telephone interview followed by a video interview if successful. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now! If you want to discuss similar opportunities email me at #removed#