- Create detailed, complex shop drawings and part tickets for a variety of product and manufacturing processes
- Produce drawings conforming to contract documents, specifications, and instructions
- Draw elevations, sections, details and structural requirements
- Create renderings and presentation drawings
- Read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
The above responsibilities are to be performed in a professional and proficient manner.
Ability to communicate and coordinate details with other personnel both in the office and shop
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2-5 years AutoCad (2014 or above). Currently using 2019
- Background in Architectural Detailing and/or Mechanical Design
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Mechanical aptitude
- Interact and work well with others
- Aptitude to learn new skills
- Positive Attitude
- Additional 1-2 years 3D modeling experience. Solid Works, Inventor, or equivalent software. We primarily use Inventor.
- Assoc. Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Architectural Design.
- Practical knowledge of general manufacturing, assembly and construction principles.
- Artistic ability.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Any 3D experience. Scanning, printing, CNC. Also, any artistic background, drawing, sculpting, etc.
Historical Arts & Casting, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of ornamental metal products.
This includes custom lighting, railings, door and window systems, sculpture, fountains and almost anything else classified as decorative architectural metalwork.
Typical clients for the cast metal products we produce are high end residential, government projects and buildings as well as institutional and commercial buildings.
· 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
· Occasional Overtime (when required)
· Occasional Saturday (when required)
Role: Drafter / Designer
Location: West Jordan,
Apply for this job now.