Company: RIVERWOODS CONFERENCE CENTER
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This Sales Manager is responsible for generating top line revenue for the Riverwoods Conference Center, Elements restaurant and Marriott hotels in Logan, UT. This requires securing new accounts in the corporate, association, government, and SMERF markets as well; maintaining existing accounts, creating and executing new events, and executing sales strategies to maximize the profitability. While doing this ensuring they are maintaining client and guest satisfaction.
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Sales Coordinators
Interfaces with: Clients, Employees, General Manager, Executive staff, Vendors, Event Manager, and other sales mangers
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for completing weekly sales goals to ensure sales revenue goals and personal goals are met and printing them out weekly.
- Responsible for completing Quarterly action plans to ensure sales revenue goals and personal goals are met.
- Maintain existing client accounts by visiting and ensuring all is well.
- Actively sell meeting rooms and appropriate food and beverage to ensure sales goals are being met.
- Be the initial contact for clientele regarding general hotel, restaurant and conference center inquiries.
- Responsible for client questions/questioning for all events 60 or more days out.
- Responsible to gather all preliminary information regarding event details and fill out event order form.
- Actively sell conference center and hotel Space to ensure sales goals are being met.
- Handles all questions regarding hotel services, amenities, and hotel rooming block/lists.
- Partner with sales coordinator to ensure proper rates are loaded, group bookings are correct and that you have the ability to process reports to assist in the selling efforts.
- Represents Hilton Garden Inn and Davis Conference Center when necessary to local communities through affiliation with professional business organizations.
- Represent the hotels, restaurant & conference center at yearly applicable events.
- Develops new business through obtaining accounts from the competition, lateral development of existing accounts, and contacting new customers in the market.
- Make pricing recommendations, establish group rate parameters. Monitor group selling strategies.
- Performs assigned Sales projects
- Actively sell catering business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- High School Diploma required
- Previous Sales experience required
- Computer Skills necessary
- Organization a must